Logic Pro X, MainStage 3: Plug-in setting for EVP88, EVB3, and EVD6 may not appear
Settings you created for EVP88, EVB3, and EVD6 in previous versions of Logic or MainStage are not available in Logic Pro X or MainStage 3.
Because the names of vintage keyboard instruments have changed in Logic Pro X and MainStage 3, settings you created in past versions will not be immediately available. To make them available in both Logic Pro X and MainStage 3:
- Go to ~/Music/Audio Music Apps (where "~" represents your user folder).
- Open the Plug-in Settings folder.
- Create three new folders named "Vintage B3", "Vintage Electric Piano", and "Vintage Clav".
- Copy any settings files from the EVB3 folder into the Vintage B3 folder.
- Copy any settings files from the EVP88 folder into the Vintage Electric Piano folder.
- Copy any settings files from the EVD6 folder into the Vintage Clav folder.
If you still use an earlier version of either Logic or MainStage, leave the existing EVB3, EVP88 and EVD6 folders in place. If you use only Logic Pro X and MainStage 3 or later, then you may safely remove these folders.
Last Modified: Jul 16, 2013