MainStage 3.0.1: Release notes
Learn more about MainStage 3.0.1. MainStage 3 is a paid upgrade to MainStage. For more information see www.apple.com/logicpro/mainstage/.
Stability and performance
- Resolves graphics issues when switching to full screen or Performance Mode with ATI graphics hardware.
- Includes various fixes for improved stability and reliability.
- Resolves an issue in which plugging an Apogee GIO into the computer while another MIDI controller was plugged in caused MainStage to quit unexpectedly.
- Resolves an issue in which, under certain circumstances, playing notes in the Arpeggiator could cause CPU spikes.
- There are several improvements to reduce the amount of MIDI jitter, resulting in better responsiveness.
- Includes several changes that improve the reliability of content downloads.
- After a channel strip output has been set from an Aux to No Output, Undo now properly restores the output routing to the Aux.
- Resolves an issue in which a patch that contained an alias channel strip would not play all effects in some cases.
- The Quickstart Keyboard template concert now loads the correct EXS24 presets when opened while the Vocal and Backing Tracks template concert is already open.
- Resolves an issue in which performing Undo after deleting a Patch from the Patch List incorrectly muted the Patch’s channel in the Mixer.
- When a new Patch is created, the MainStage interface now properly maintains focus on the Patch.
- Fixes an issue in which audio sent to Auxes might be cut off when switching Patches while holding notes.
- Fixes an issue in which the Patch Browser sometimes did not display the full path when scrolling with the cursor.
- Double-clicking on a skipped Set now un-skips it.
- Double-clicking on a collapsed set in the list now reveals it.
- Resolves an issue in which attempting to change the order of MIDI plug-ins on a channel strip prevented subsequent changes to the order of both audio and MIDI plug-ins until the concert was reloaded.
- A meter mapped to channel level in Smart Controls now shows level as expected.
- Scrolling within text boxes now correctly follows the system Natural Scrolling setting.
- Fixes an issue in which opening a saved concert from All Concerts or My Concerts in the New Projects dialog opened the concert as “Untitled”.
- Resolves an issue in which, when importing a Patch that included an Output channel strip, MainStage displayed a dialog indicating there were not enough available channels.
- It is now possible to send MIDI events on multiple channels from an external instrument channel strip.
- Resolves an issue in which CPU spikes might occur when bypassing or enabling plug-ins while playing.
- Fixes an issue in which starting playback of the Ultrabeat sequencer could cause CPU spikes.
- Resolves an issue in which there might be a slight hesitation when Playback was triggered.
- The metronome is now audible as soon as it is activated from Loopback.
- Undo after recording in Loopback now works as expected.
- Fixes an issue in which there might be intermittent dropouts in concerts containing several songs that use multiple instances of Playback.
- Resolves an issue in which plug-in side chain settings were not saved with Patches.
- Includes several improvements to make renaming Playback markers easier.
- Resolves an issue in which a Loopback instance inserted at the Concert level would stop playing when switching between Patches.
- Resolves an issue in which the changing the MIDI channel of the Modulator out in the Scripter plug-in had no effect.
- The plug-in sidechain menu now correctly list the inputs available for the current patch.
- Resolves an issue in which bypassing an instrument while playing notes into it caused stuck notes.
Last Modified: Aug 13, 2013