Aperture 3: RAW photos from newly supported cameras may show as unsupported
After installing an OS X or Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update which adds support for new cameras, photos from those cameras may still show as unsupported in the Aperture library.
This may happen with photos that you imported into the Aperture library before installing the update. To resolve the issue:
- Select one or more affected photos in the Browser.
- From the main menu, choose Photos > Reprocess Originals.
- In the Reprocess Photos window set the following options:
- Set "Which photos do you want to reprocess?" to "All photos"
- Set "Do you want new versions created for the reprocessed photos?" to "Reprocess existing images"
- Click the Reprocess Photos button to finish.