iOS: Push email service available for iCloud, Yahoo!, AOL, QQ, and NetEase users located within the borders of Germany
Customers in Germany can now receive push email delivery for iCloud, Yahoo!, AOL, QQ, and NetEase.
To enable push delivery:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Fetch New Data.
- Toggle the Push slider from Off to On.
If mail is not being pushed to your iOS device after following the above steps, delete and add the account back:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Tap your email account.
- Tap Delete Account. If syncing Contacts, Calendar, or Bookmark data with iCloud, choose to keep the data on your device when prompted.
- On the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars screen, tap Add Account and set up your account again. If you are syncing data with iCloud on your device, choose to Merge data on your device when prompted to do so after adding your account.
Important: Information about products not manufactured by Apple is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute Apple’s recommendation or endorsement. Please contact the vendor for additional information.
Last Modified: Oct 1, 2013