Motion 5, Compressor 4: Japanese language Help may not appear
Compressor 4, Motion 5
After using the Help Viewer in Motion 5 or Compressor 4 in English, changing the system language to Japanese does not cause the Help Viewer to then display help documents in Japanese.
To resolve this issue:
- Quit Motion and Compressor.
- In the Finder, choose Go to Folder from the Go menu.
- Type ~/Library/Preferences in the "Go to the folder" field. Press the Go button.
- Drag the "com.apple.help.plist" file from the Preferences folder to the Trash.
- From the Apple () menu, choose Log Out.
- Log back in, and open Motion or Compressor.