Archived - Lion Server: Wiki calendar service may be unavailable after upgrade or migration
After upgrading or migrating data to Lion Server v10.7 or 10.7.1, the Lion Server Wiki calendar service may be unavailable when users try to reach the web calendar service. Users may experience the following symptoms:
- An alert that states "Too many redirects occured while trying to open"
- An alert that states "Service Unavailable" and "Wiki ACL RPC failed"
- An empty, dimmed calendar with a persistent "Getting events from server" message
If you upgrade or migrate to Lion Server v10.7.2, or newer, the Wiki calendar service should not be affected by this issue.
If you upgraded or migrated to Lion Server v10.7 or 10.7.1, the issue can be resolved by executing the following Terminal commands on the server:
This issue may occur after:
- Migrating data from Mac OS X Server v10.5 to Lion Server v10.7 or 10.7.1.
- Upgrading to Lion Server v10.7 or 10.7.1 from Mac OS X Server v10.6, which was previously upgraded from Mac OS X Server v10.5.