GarageBand for iOS: Sharing songs with iTunes for Windows
GarageBand for iOS
Windows displays GarageBand songs as folders; you cannot add these folders to iTunes for Windows.
To share GarageBand songs with iTunes for Windows, send the songs from GarageBand as an audio file.
- Tap the Navigation button in the control bar (iPhone or iPod touch). Tap the My Songs Button (iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch), and then tap the Share button .
- Tap Share Song via iTunes.
- To send the song as an audio file, tap iTunes, and then tap Share. After you tap the iTunes icon, you can choose the quality of the file GarageBand sends to iTunes. You can also add the artist, composer, and title information that appears in iTunes.
- Sync your iOS device with your computer.
- Select your iOS device in iTunes. Click the Apps tab, and select GarageBand to see your song.
For Mac computers, you can share your GarageBand songs if you are using iTunes 9.1 or later on Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later.