Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 3.5 not offered by Software Update on some computers
On computers with Mac OS X v10.6.2 through 10.6.4, Software Update does not offer the Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 3.5.
Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 3.5 requires Mac OS X v10.6.5 or later.
Update to Mac OS X v10.6.5
- From the Apple () menu, choose Software Update.
- After Software Update has scanned for available updates, click the Show Details button.
- Be sure the Mac OS X v10.6.5 update is among the offered updates and that it is selected.
- Click the OK button to start the installation process.
- After the update has installed, and you have restarted your computer, open Software Update again. You should now be able to see and install Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 3.5.
Note: You can also manually install Mac OS X v10.6.5 by downloading the Mac OS X v10.6.5 Update.
Note: Mac OS X v10.6.5 or later is highly recommended for all Aperture 3 customers.