LED Cinema Display (27-inch): Keyboard volume and mute controls do not control the volume
In certain situations, after connecting an LED Cinema Display (27-inch) to a Macintosh computer that supports Mini DisplayPort audio, the keyboard volume controls and mute keys may not control the volume on the display.
If this issue occurs, you may see this icon when you press a keyboard volume control key.
Download and install the LED Cinema Display Software Update 1.0.
These Macintosh computers support Mini DisplayPort audio:
- iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2010)
- iMac (27-inch, Mid 2010)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010)
- MacBook Pro (17-inch, Mid 2010)
- MacBook (13-inch, Mid 2010)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
- Mac mini (Mid 2010)