Archived - WaveBurner 1.6: Release notes
This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.
WaveBurner 1.6 is part of the paid upgrade to Logic Studio.
WaveBurner 1.6.1 release notes
- Resolves an issue where Mastering Notes were not saved with WaveBurner documents.
- WaveBurner no longer quits unexpectedly if Auto Render is running when a disc is burned.
- Changes to settings in AudioUnit plug-ins are now reliably maintained.
- It is now possible to enter a 12-digit UPC/EAN code.
- WaveBurner no longer sometimes quits unexpectedly if "Revert to saved" is used while a project is rendering.
- Changes to automation curves edited during playback are now immediately audible.
- The checkbox for the option to Save Rendering Data in the WaveBurner preferences is now accessible.
- WaveBurner now reliably adapts the GUI accurately for AudioUnit plug-ins that support resizing.
- The mix lane now updates immediately to reflect changes when working at or near the sample level.
- Automation now reliably remains in sync with audio when projects are bounced or burned.
- Exported DDP images now include the UPC/EAN code.
Last Modified: Jul 29, 2013