Mac OS X v10.6: SuperDrive Update 2.1 unexpectedly quits after the computer restarts
When some computers restart after updating to Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, the previously-applied SuperDrive Update 2.1 automatically runs and then may unexpectedly quit.
To resolve this issue, perform the following procedure:
- From the Apple () menu, choose System Preferences.
- Choose Accounts from the View menu.
- Select the Admin account.
- Click the Login Items tab.
- Select the SuperDrive Update 2.1 checkbox to highlight it.
- Click the minus sign to remove the update from the list.