iWeb: Issues recording with an external iSight camera
If you use an external iSight camera to record video with the iSight Movie widget, one or more of the following symptoms may occur:
- During playback the video file may may be missing frames.
- Recording may begin prior to the iSight Movie widget countdown.
- Content recorded just before you stop the recording is not recorded.
- During playback a previous recording is displayed.
This issue occurs on computers that have too low a processor speed. Possible solutions include:
- Close all other applications and try again.
- Close all applications including iWeb. Reopen iWeb and try again.
If the isse persists, your processor speed may be too slow to record using iWeb with an external iSight camera.