Color 1.5.3: Release notes
Color 1.5, Final Cut Studio (2009)
Color 1.5.3 is an update to Color 1.5, which is part of the paid upgrade to Final Cut Studio (2009).
- Adds compatibility with XDCAM HD422 720p24/p25/p30.
- Fixes an issue where a backslash character in a media file name would cause Color to quit unexpectedly.
This section contains release information about Color 1.5.2.
- 3D Color Space Scope now allows zooming.
- Resolves an issue in which media would sometimes become disconnected after a save and restart.
- Fixes an issue with CFX nodes not being imported when choosing File > Import > Color Corrections.
- Addresses several issues with the loading and processing of motion trackers.
- Fixes an issue with the green channel on video scopes displaying an incorrect value.
- RED 2K renders from 4K media are no longer softened.
- Fixes an issue when the gamma of the monitor was set to 2.2 and wiping between the Still Store and the live footage showed a luminance mismatch of 5 IRE.
- Fixes an issue that occurred when the project aspect ratio was different from the clip aspect ratio and a frame was saved to the still store. The difference in aspect ratio would be displayed as gray instead of black.
- Fixes an issue where not all the Color FX nodes created in the Color FX Room would load when a project was saved and reopened.
- Fixes an issue where disabling the grade of a RED RAW clip would also disable all of the camera metadata that was considered part of the original image. This would make it difficult to see what the colorist had changed when comparing to the original RAW image.
- Fixes a situation where a project would not save after being rendered.
- Fixes an issue where opening and closing a project without rendering any files would cause some rendered files to become unrendered.