My iTunes Store receipts are going to my old email address
If you have recently changed the email address associated with your Apple ID, your receipts may be sent to the old email address that you had on your account.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Sign in to the iTunes Store with your Apple ID.
- From the Store menu choose View My Account.
- Enter your Apple ID password and click View Account if prompted.
- Click Edit, to the right of Billing Address.
- Click Done, at the bottom of the page. If you have a credit card on file, you will need to enter the security code for the credit card before clicking Done.
The receipts for new orders will be emailed to the primary email address on your Apple ID.
Note: If you placed an order for which you have not yet received a receipt, that receipt may still be sent to your old email address.