Aperture and iPhoto: Unable to place first order - returns to Cancel or Set up account
You may not be able to place your first order via iPhoto or Aperture when the default shipping address is "Myself."
If you tried using your Apple ID account to place an order with iPhoto or Aperture for the first time a dialog may prompt you to either Cancel or Set Up Account and all other options were not available.
As a workaround, please try the following steps:
- Select the item(s) in iPhoto or Aperture that you want to order and click the Buy button.
- Click "Set Up Account."
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Review the information in the "Step 1 of 3" screen, and click the Step 2 button to continue.
- Fill in the requested billing information in the "Step 2 of 3" screen, and click the Step 3 button to continue.
- At the top of the "Step 3" window, choose Add New Address from the Address pop-up menu.
- Label the address something unique—you cannot choose a label that is already in use.
- Fill out the address information and select the checkbox to make it your default address.
- Click Continue.
You should now be able to complete your transaction in the Order window.