Archived - Pro applications on PowerPC computers may quit unexpectedly on launch or quit, or display non-customary menus and dialogs
If you experience one or more of the following issues on a PowerPC based computer:
- When you open a Pro application (any listed below), it displays Aqua-themed menus and Open, Save, and Import dialogs instead of the usual Pro appearance.
- A Pro application may quit unexpectedly when you open it, or quit unexpectedly when you choose File > Quit.
These could occur after you update to Pro Application Support 3.0 or 3.1 either manually or using Software Update on Mac OS X 10.3.x and then upgrade or migrate to Mac OS X 10.4.x.
You can check to see if you had previously installed Pro Application Support 3.0 and/or 3.1 by looking in the Software Updates pane in System Preferences.
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- From the View menu, choose Software Update.
- Click the Installed Updates button and look for the "Pro Application Support" version 3.0 or 3.1.
To resolve these issues, download and install Pro Application Support 4.