iLife '09 - System Requirements
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (867MHz or faster) processor
- iMovie requires an Intel-based Mac, Power Mac G5 (dual 2.0GHz or faster), or iMac G5 (1.9GHz or faster).
- GarageBand Learn to Play requires an Intel-based Mac with a dual-core processor or better.
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended. High-definition video requires at least 1GB of RAM.
- Approximately 4GB of available disk space
- DVD drive required for installation
- Mac OS X v10.5.6 or later
- QuickTime 7.5.5 or later (included)
- AVCHD video requires a Mac with an Intel Core Duo processor or better. Visit iMovie ’09 Camcorder Support for details on digital video device and format support.
- 24-bit recording in GarageBand requires a Mac OS X-compatible audio interface with support for 24-bit audio. Please consult the owner’s manual or manufacturer directly for audio device specifications and compatibility.
- iPhoto print products are available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, and select countries in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- GarageBand Artist Lessons are sold separately and are available directly through the GarageBand Lesson Store in select countries.
- Burning DVDs requires an Apple SuperDrive or compatible third-party DVD burner.
- Flickr service is available only in select countries.
Last Modified: Jul 1, 2012