Mac App Store: Find apps
There are several ways to browse for apps on App Store. If you’re looking for a specific app or kind of app, use search to find it quickly.
Browse apps, purchases, and updates
Click a button in the toolbar.
- Featured: Browse new and noteworthy apps.
- Top Charts: Browse the most popular apps.
- Categories: Browse apps in specific categories, such as Photography. (You can browse apps in a particular category by choosing an item from the All Categories pop-up menu in the Quick Links section. The Quick Links section is located in the right part of the window shown when you click Categories.)
- Purchases: View apps you purchased.
- Updates: View updates to apps you installed on your Mac and updates to OS X.