Apple Deployment Programs: Web Browser Support
If you are seeing issues when setting up your device deployment or administrating your Volume Purchase Program (VPP) account, make sure you are using a supported web browser.
Apple Deployment Programs work with these web browsers:
- Safari 6.0.3 or later on OS X
- Safari on iOS 7.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 9.0.8 or later on Windows
- Google Chrome 27.0.1 or later
If you use a different web browser with the deployment website, you might see one of these symptoms:
- The webpage you are trying to view is blank after signing in
- You see a message, “We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later”
- Pages do not load after submitting information
If you aren't sure how to empty your browser cache or cookies, open your browser's help from the Help menu.