About Safari 7.0.3
The Safari 7.0.3 update is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users and contains improvements to compatibility, stability, and security.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the search and address field to load a webpage or send a search term before the return key is pressed
- Improves credit card autofill compatibility with websites
- Fixes an issue that could block receipt of push notifications from websites
- Adds a preference to turn off push notification prompts from websites
- Adds support for webpages with generic top-level domains
- Strengthens Safari sandboxing
- Fixes security issues, including several identified in recent security competitions
You can update Safari from the updates pane of the Mac App Store.
For detailed information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222