Change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store account
When you make a purchase from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store, you must use the store that matches the country where you're located.
If you move to a new country, you can change the country of your existing iTunes Store account (Apple ID) on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac or PC. If you don't change your country when you move, it's possible that your credit card won't be accepted for payment. For example, only German credit cards can be used to buy content from the German iTunes and App stores.
After you change the country of your account, you won't see the items you purchased from the previous country’s store in the Purchased section.
Change your country on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store.
- At the bottom of the Featured page, tap Sign In.
If you're already signed in, skip to step 5.
- Tap Use Existing Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID and password. Tap OK.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID or View Account.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Agree if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- In the prompt that appears, tap Agree.
- Select a payment method and enter your payment information.
- Enter your billing address and tap Next.
Change your country on Mac or PC
- Click to open your account in iTunes (you might need to sign in with your Apple ID).
Or, you can follow these steps to view your account:
- Open iTunes. Then click iTunes Store.
- Click Sign In. Enter your Apple ID.
- Once you've signed in, click your Apple ID. Then select Account.
- Click Change Country or Region.
- Select your country from the Select a country or region menu. Click Change.
- Click Continue on the Welcome to the iTunes Store page.
- Select “I have read and agree to these terms and conditions” if you agree.
- Click Agree.
- Enter your payment method.
- Enter your billing address. Then click Continue.
Find out what to do if you can't change your country or region.