About Apple Remote Desktop 3.7.2
Learn about Apple Remote Desktop 3.7.2.
Apple Remote Desktop 3.7.2 is an update for the Remote Desktop application.
How to update
If you purchased Remote Desktop from the Mac App Store, the update is available in the Updates tab of the Mac App Store. If you installed Remote Desktop from a disc, the update is available as an automatic Software Update and as manual download from the Apple Support website.
- Remote Desktop 3.7.2 requires OS X Lion v10.7.5, Mountain Lion, or Mavericks.
- Remote Desktop 3.7.2 requires Apple Remote Desktop 3.0 or later.
- OS X Mavericks requires Remote Desktop 3.7 or later.
This update improves the overall stability and reliability of the Remote Desktop application. It includes the following specific improvements.
- Improves performance on networks with clients whose IP addresses change frequently
- Fixes issue causing incorrect IP addresses to appear in Scanner
- Fixed issue causing clients to be incorrectly reported as Offline or Sleeping
- Changes view order of screens in multi-observe mode