Logic Remote: Connecting via Bluetooth
When you don't have access to a Wi-Fi network you can use Logic Remote with Logic Pro X via Bluetooth.
There are no special settings needed in Logic Remote on iPad or Logic Pro X on your computer to use Bluetooth for communication. However, you do need to pair the iPad running Logic Remote with the computer running Logic Pro X:
1. On your computer:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple () menu.
- Click the Bluetooth icon in the System Preferences window.
- Place a checkmark in the checkboxes for On and Discoverable.
2. On your iPad:
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Bluetooth in the Settings column on the left.
- In the Devices column, tap the name of the computer with which you'd like to pair the iPad.
3. On your computer, click Yes in the Pairing Request dialog that appears.
4. Click Pair in the Pairing Request dialog on iPad.
Once the computer and iPad are paired, follow the normal procedure to connect Logic Remote to Logic Pro X. Refer to the Logic Remote Help if you need instruction on how to do so.
Last Modified: Aug 26, 2013