Logic Remote 1.1 release notes
Logic Remote for iPad is available for download from the App Store. It communicates with computers running Logic Pro X, MainStage 3, and GarageBand for Mac (v10.0).
Logic Remote 1.1
- New streamlined design
- Adds more scale choices for Touch Instruments
Logic Remote 1.0.4
Fixes an issue that prevented scale modes and chord strips from updating to the current project key.
Logic Remote 1.0.3
- Includes support for MainStage 3.
- There is now a slider to adjust the velocity sensitivity of Touch Instruments.
- Logic Remote no longer offers the menu item “New Drummer Track” when the current Logic project already has a Drummer track.
- The screen to insert a plug-in is no longer blank after creating a new project in the Smart Controls/Touch Instruments view.
- The Remove Key Command menu item no longer appears when tapping an empty tile in the Key Commands window.
- Resolves a rare issue in which the Logic Remote and GarageBand timelines might become out of sync.
- Logic Remote no longer prevents iPad from entering sleep mode.
- When a new patch is created via the gear menu, Logic Remote now switches to the Library view.
- Includes several accessibility improvements.
Logic Remote 1.0.2
- Adds compatibility with GarageBand for Mac (v10.0).
- Velocity range is adjustable for Touch Instruments.
- Library Browser and Smart Controls can now appear on screen together.
- Includes various improvements to enhance performance and stability.
Logic Remote 1.0.1
- Includes several improvements to resolve issues related to connecting Logic Remote to the computer running Logic Pro X.
- Resolves an issue in which Logic Remote might quit unexpectedly when changing banks in the Mixer while moving a fader.
- Resolves an issue in which notes might hang while switching articulation settings.
- Fixes an issue in which the Chord Strip window might turn black if an empty Software Instrument track was created while it was open.
- Resolves an issue in which the Logic Remote LCD sometimes showed "Not Connected" after it successfully connected to Logic Pro X.
- The velocity range when playing Software Instruments from Logic Remote has increased.
- Fixes an issue in which switching out of Logic Remote while holding notes on the keyboard might lead to stuck notes in Logic Pro X.
- Includes several improvements to reduce the likelihood of hanging notes when using a USB keyboard with iPad.
- iPad no longer goes to sleep if Logic Remote is sending MIDI, or if Logic Pro X is playing.