Reset iCloud Documents & Data
When you use an app that stores documents and data in iCloud, changes to those documents should appear on each of your devices that use the app. If those changes don't appear on your other devices, you might need to reset iCloud Documents & Data.
First, try these steps to resolve issues with Documents in the Cloud. If you still see the issue, use the steps below to reset iCloud Documents & Data. You can reset iCloud Documents & Data for all iCloud-enabled apps on your devices. These steps won't delete your documents and data or affect the changes you've made to them:
- If you have documents open on your devices, stop editing the documents and save your changes. See what to do if any of your apps report a document conflict. If you want to, you can back up files on your iOS device to your computer.
- Using a Mac or PC, open iCloud.com in a browser, then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click your account name in the upper-right corner of the page, then choose Account Settings.
- Go to Advanced > Reset Documents & Data > Reset Documents and Data, then click Reset.
- Wait for the reset to complete and follow the onscreen instructions. When you're asked to restart your devices, restart each iOS device and computer that's set up for iCloud documents and data.
If you can't reset iCloud documents and data, contact iCloud Support.