iCloud: Resetting iCloud Documents & Data service
Learn about resetting iCloud Documents & Data service for all iCloud-enabled apps on your devices.
When you use an app that stores documents and data in iCloud, changes to those documents should appear on each of your other devices that use the app. If those changes don't appear on your other devices, you may need to reset iCloud Documents & Data.
First try following the steps for troubleshooting Documents in the Cloud. If those steps don't work, reset iCloud Documents & Data as described below. These steps won't delete your documents and data or affect the changes you've made to them.
- If you have documents open on your devices, stop editing the documents and make sure that the edits you made on each device are saved to that device. (Refer to troubleshooting Documents in the Cloud if any of your apps report a document conflict.)
- On your computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click your account name in the upper-right corner of the page, then choose Account Settings.
- Go to Advanced > Reset Documents & Data > Reset Documents and Data, then click Reset and wait for the reset process to complete.
- When you're asked to restart your devices, shut down each device that is set up for iCloud documents and data, then restart.
If you're unable to reset iCloud documents and data, contact iCloud Support.