Where can I use my Apple ID?
This article lists many of the Apple features and services that use Apple ID.
An Apple ID is your user name for everything you do with Apple, such as shop the iTunes Store, enable iCloud on all your devices, buy from the Apple Online Store, make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store, and use certain resources on the Apple Support website (apple.com/support). Sign in with your Apple ID to identify yourself, make a purchase, get support, manage your account, and more.
These are some of the most widely used features and services that use Apple ID:
- App Store
- Apple Developer programs
- Apple Online Store
- Apple Retail services and programs (Concierge, One to One, Joint Venture, workshops, and youth programs)
- Apple Store app
- Apple Support Communities (discussions.apple.com)
- Apple TV
- Find My Friends
- Find My iPhone
- Game Center
- iBooks Store
- iTunes Genius
- iTunes Home Sharing
- iTunes Match
- iTunes Radio
- iTunes Store
- iTunes U
- Jobs at Apple (jobs.apple.com)
- Mac App Store
- My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com)
- My Support Profile (supportprofile.apple.com)
- Photo Print Products (apple.com/ilife/print-products.html)
- Volume Purchase Program
This list is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to include every feature or service that uses Apple ID. Visit the Apple ID support page for more information.