About Apple Configurator 1.2.1
Learn about Apple Configurator 1.2.1
Apple Configurator 1.2.1 is a recommended update for all Apple Configurator users. This update is available from the Mac App Store, via the Updates tab.
What's new in version 1.2.1?
Apple Configurator 1.2.1 improves stability and the experience upgrading from version 1.1.2, and resolves an issue that could produce an “Policy does not have correct profile data” alert when you Prepare or Supervise a device.
It also includes the following changes from Apple Configurator 1.2:
- Improved stability and performance
- Support for new iOS 6 features (Lock to App, Global HTTP Proxy) on supervised iOS devices
- Support for new iOS 6 restrictions (Game Center, iBookstore, iMessage) on supervised iOS devices
- Improved reliability when activating a new iPhone or iPad with Wi-Fi + Cellular
- The last settings used on the Prepare pane are retained when Apple Configurator is quit and relaunched
- Improved ability to update or restore devices that are currently in recovery mode
- Paid apps from the App Store can now be installed in the Prepare pane only when a device is being supervised
- Support for configuring advanced network options on Apple TV