iWork for Mac: High Resolution support
Learn how to enable High Resolution support in iWork for Mac applications.
Newer versions of the iWork applications (Keynote 5.2 or later, Pages 4.2 or later, and Numbers 2.2 or later) include High Resolution support for Retina displays. If the applications do not open in High Resolution mode after you've updated them:
- Quit your iWork applications, if they are already running.
- Open your Applications folder.
- Select one of the iWork applications. If you installed iWork from a disc, they should be located in the iWork '09 folder inside Applications.
- From the File menu, choose Get Info.
- Deselect the checkbox for "Open in Low Resolution."
- Repeat for each iWork application.