iWork '09: High Resolution support
Learn how to enable High Resolution support in iWork '09 applications.
The latest versions of the iWork applications (Keynote 5.2, Pages 4.2, and Numbers 2.2) include High Resolution support for Retina display on the new MacBook Pro. If the applications do not open in High Resolution mode after you've updated them:
- Quit your iWork applications, if they are already running.
- Open your Applications folder.
- Select one of the iWork applications. If you installed iWork from a disc, they should be located in the iWork '09 folder inside Applications.
- From the File menu, choose Get Info.
- Deselect the checkbox for "Open in Low Resolution."
- Repeat for each iWork application.