GarageBand: Re-downloading Learn to Play Artist Lessons
If you’ve started to download one or more Learn to Play Artist Lessons and the download is interrupted or is incomplete, you may resume the download from the Lesson Store in GarageBand. Previously downloaded Artist Lessons may be downloaded again from the Apple Store (but not from the Lesson Store in GarageBand).
To resume an interrupted Learn to Play Artist Lesson download:
- Check your network connection. Your network connection must be active for the download to complete.
- Quit and reopen GarageBand. If GarageBand is already closed, click its icon to open it. An alert appears indicating that the download will resume.
- If GarageBand is open but the Project Chooser isn’t visible, choose File > New to open it.
- In the Project Chooser, click “Learn to Play,” and then click the arrow in the lower-right corner to resume the download.
- If you’re still unable to complete the download, open your web browser, go to http://store.apple.com, and click Help. On the Help page, see the Downloadable Software Purchases area for information and instructions on how to re-download your lesson.