iOS: Use AirPlay Mirroring
You can use AirPlay Mirroring to mirror exactly what’s on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your HDTV via Apple TV.
If your device isn't using iOS 7
- Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iOS device, double-click the Home button to display your recently used apps.
- Swipe the recently used apps twice from left to right until you see the AirPlay icon: . If you don't see the AirPlay icon on your iOS device, your iOS device and Apple TV may not be on the same network. Get help troubleshooting, if necessary.
- Tap the AirPlay icon, , to display a list of available AirPlay devices.
- To use AirPlay Mirroring, select the name of your Apple TV and turn Mirroring On.
Last Modified: Feb 24, 2014