Using RAW images with iPhoto for iOS
Learn how iPhoto for iOS handles RAW images.
iPhoto for iOS
You cannot email RAW images from iPhoto, but you can share unedited RAW images to iTunes:
- Tap one of the photos you want to share to iTunes.
- Tap the share icon, and select iTunes from the options that appear.
- Follow the prompts to select one or more images to send to iTunes.
- In iTunes, select your device, and choose Apps.
- Scroll down to File Sharing.
- Select iPhoto, and then your photos. Click "Save to...".
If you made any edits to your image, iPhoto will send a JPEG version to iTunes instead.
If you import RAW+JPEG images, iPhoto will display and export the JPEG version.