iTunes U: Accessing iTunes U Course Manager
Learn how to access iTunes U Course Manager, a web-based tool for instructors who want to teach all-digital courses.
Before you begin, review these requirements:
- Valid Apple ID (Learn more about Apple ID)
- Safari 6 or later on a Mac
- Mozilla Firefox 12 or later on a Mac or PC
- Google Chrome 28 or later on a Mac or PC
Follow these steps to use iTunes U Course Manager:
- Using your web browser, go to the iTunes U Course Manager portal.
- Sign in using your Apple ID and password. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one by clicking "create one now" on the login page.
- After you sign in, you can start creating courses.
While creating, designing, and editing your course, you can use the Enroll Code, under the Settings button on the dashboard, to copy a course link into an email, send the email to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, and preview and test your course from a student's perspective before sharing the course with others. When you are ready to share your course, use the Enroll Code to share a link to your course with students and other users.