iTunes Store: Complete My Season frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Find answers to frequently asked questions about Complete My Season.
- What is Complete My Season?
- Is Complete My Season available in my country?
- How long do I have to take advantage of Complete My Season?
- How is my Complete My Season price calculated?
- What if I purchased a TV episode and now want to Complete My Season, but the TV season is no longer being offered on the iTunes Store?
- What if I previously purchased a TV episode but accidentally deleted it? Can I download it again for free with Complete My Season?
- Are TV compilations such as Best of 2011 available for Complete My Season?
- Is bonus material such as Season Only content included as part of my Complete My Season download?
- If I already purchased an entire SD season, will I be able to upgrade my SD season to HD using Complete My Season?
If you have purchased one or more episodes from an eligible TV season, you can complete the TV season without having to pay the full TV season price, and instead of receiving the TV season in its entirety, you will receive only the episodes you had not previously purchased. If you have purchased SD (standard definition) or a combination of both SD and HD (high definition) episodes of an eligible TV show, you will be offered Complete My Season for both HD or SD. If you've purchased only HD episodes, your Complete My Season offer will be for HD only. You can view your eligible seasons by accessing the Complete My Season page under Quick Links from the iTunes Store TV Shows page, or from the iTunes Store homepage.
Complete My Season is available in all countries where TV shows are sold.
There is no expiration date for your Complete My Season offer when you buy individual episodes from a qualifying TV Season.
Your Complete My Season price is based on the content you previously acquired from iTunes. If you purchased your TV episodes, we adjust the current TV Season price by the retail price you paid for those TV episode(s). If you acquired your TV episodes using a free promotion code or credit, that TV episode will not generate a Complete My Season offering for that TV Show.
Note: if you previously purchased single episodes from a season, and the Complete My Season price will be less than the current price for a single episode, you will not be able to purchase the remaining episodes using Complete My Season.
If a TV show is no longer available on the iTunes Store, you will not be able to complete your season.
If you purchased a TV episode and deleted it, you will be able to Complete My Season even if it is not in your iTunes Library. However, at the time of Complete My Season, the original TV episode you purchased will not be downloaded. Depending on iTunes in the Cloud availability in your country, you may be able to download your past purchased TV episode again from your Purchased page. See this article for more information about iTunes in the Cloud.
Yes, if you purchased a TV episode from a compilation you will be offered Complete My Season for the compilation from which the TV episodes were purchased.