Archived - About Keynote 5.1.1
Keynote 5.1.1 is an update recommended for Keynote 5.1. This update is for users with Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later and OS X Lion.
About Keynote 5.1.1
This update addresses issues that occur when working with large Keynote presentations on OS X Lion. It also includes improvements in stability and accessibility for Keynote.
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 and later
- OS X Lion
Installing the Keynote 5.1.1 update
To update to Keynote 5.1.1, use one of the following methods:
Mac App Store
Use this method if you originally purchased Keynote, from the Mac App Store.
- Open the Mac App Store.
- Click the Updates tab to update the iWork applications you purchased.
Use this method if you originally purchased iWork in a box or downloaded and then activated a trial version of iWork. (Software Update might have linked you to this article to learn more about this update).
- Choose Software Update from the Apple () menu.
- Install any iWork-related updates. An update's size may vary from computer to computer when it is installed using Software Update.
Note: If your computer is not up to date, other software updates available for your computer may appear. Since some updates must be installed prior to others, you should run Software Update more than once to make sure you have all available updates.
Use this method if you originally purchased iWork in a box or downloaded and then activated a trial version of iWork. This is an alternative method to the Software Update method above, and is a useful option when you need to update multiple computers but only want to download the update once.
- Download the update installer from the Apple Support Downloads page.
- Open the downloaded installer file to run it manually.