iOS 6: About Reminders
Use Reminders to organize your life in to-do lists—complete with due dates and locations.
iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
The Reminders app is available on iOS 5 or later. To open it, tap Reminders on the Home screen.
With Reminders in iOS 6, you can:
- Use Date/Time or location-based notifications.
- Search for specific reminders.
- Reorder to-dos
- View your reminders by list or date view.
- Automatically update all your devices and calendars using iCal, Outlook, and iCloud.
Tips for using Reminders:
- When you mark a reminder as complete, it moves to the Completed list.
- Location-based Reminders:
- To set a location, you can use a saved contact location or just manually enter it at the time you create the reminder.
- Use a specific street address whenever possible.
- The location service icon will remain in the status bar until you mark the reminder as complete.
- Available only on iPhone 4 and later, iPad (4th generation Wi-Fi + Cellular), and iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular).
Learn how to troubleshoot issues with Reminders and iCloud.