iOS: Using Newsstand
Newsstand gathers all your magazine and newspaper app subscriptions in a single location.
To access your Newsstand apps, tap Newsstand.
You can find and purchase more Newsstand apps by tapping Store.
- Each publication is a standalone app. For additional assistance or information for that publication, refer to the app's built-in help or App Store listing.
- Newsstand-compatible apps automatically move to Newsstand. Tap and hold apps to arrange them in Newsstand. Note: You cannot drag other publications into Newsstand.
- If a subscription app or publication doesn't appear in Newsstand, verify that the app supports the Newsstand feature.
- Newsstand updates subscriptions only when using a Wi-Fi connection. If you aren't seeing the latest issue:
- Verify that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Check Settings > iTunes & App Store to verify that Automatic Downloads is enabled for that publication.
Last Modified: Jan 6, 2014