iTunes Store: How to delete songs from iCloud
Use the steps in this article in instances when you might need to delete a song or music video from iCloud.
iCloud, iTunes Store
To delete an item from iCloud in iTunes
- From a computer with iTunes Match enabled, open iTunes 10.5.1 or later on your computer. You can download the latest version of iTunes here.
- Click Music on the left side of iTunes.
- Select the item you would like to delete. Right-click the item and then choose Delete.
- You will be asked to confirm this action.
- If the item you want to delete exists in iTunes on your computer as well as in iCloud, click the checkbox to also delete the item from iCloud.
- A download button will be shown next to items that are available in iCloud for download but are not already available on your computer.
- Deleting from iCloud can only be done from a computer that is enabled for iTunes Match. When you delete an item from iCloud, the item cannot be recovered.
- When deleting an item from iCloud, the deleted item will also be deleted from any iPod, iPhone, or iPad enabled for iTunes Match which syncs with your iTunes library.