About Server Admin Tools 10.7.2
Server Admin Tools 10.7.2 contain advanced administration tools for Lion Server. You can install them on the server or on another Mac and use it for remote administration. This version of the Server Admin Tools requires OS X Lion or Lion Server v10.7.2 and is required to administer Lion Server v10.7.2.
The Server Admin Tools 10.7.2 are available as an automatic Software Update for Macs running Mac OS X v10.7.2 with version 10.7 or later of the Server Admin Tools already installed, and as a manual download from Apple Support Downloads.
Important: If you have moved any of the Server Admin Tools out of their original locations (inside /Applications/Server/), the update may continue to appear in Software Update even after you have installed it. Return the Server Admin Tools to their original location before using Software Update, or remove any duplicate copies of the Server Admin Tools.
- Adds the ability to set a service ACL for Podcast Library.
- Adds NetBoot/NetInstall model filters for Mac mini (Mid 2011) and Macbook Air (Mid 2011) models.
System Image Utility
- NetRestore images will now include the Lion Recovery partition if present on the source disk.
- Adds model filters for Mac mini (Mid 2011) and Macbook Air (Mid 2011) models.
- Fixes an issue with adding packages to a NetRestore image. Note: When adding packages to a NetRestore image, be sure that your boot system, image source system, and System Image Utility are all the same version, as described in this article.