iCloud: What version of Windows software am I using for iCloud?
Here's how to find out if the software on your Windows PC meets the iCloud system requirements.
Follow these steps to learn which version of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and iCloud Control Panel you're using. You'll need this information to know whether your software meets the iCloud system requirements.
- Open Outlook.
- From the Help menu, choose About Microsoft Office Outlook. If your version of Outlook has no Help menu, click the File menu and choose either Help or Office Account.
- Review the version information, including both the year and type, such as Personal Edition.
Note: iCloud Control Panel is not compatible with Outlook 2010 Personal Edition.
iCloud Control Panel
- Open iCloud Control Panel:
- In Windows 8.1, Go to the Start screen, click the down arrow in the lower-left corner, then click the iCloud app.
- In Windows 8, go to the Start screen, then click the iCloud tile.
- In Windows 7, choose Start menu > iCloud folder > iCloud.
- The version number is in the upper-right corner of the iCloud Control Panel.