Keynote for iOS: How to add video to a slide
Learn how you can add video to a slide in your Keynote for iOS project.
Before you can add your own videos, you must first make them available on your iOS device by syncing with iTunes. To learn about syncing, click the Help menu in iTunes and search for "Convert a video for viewing on iPod, iPhone, or iPad."
Once you've synced videos to your iOS device, follow these steps to add a video to a Keynote slide:
- Tap the Add Object icon at the top-right of the display in Keynote for iOS:
- Tap Media in the selection screen that appears.
- Tap the photo album that contains your video.
- Tap the video thumbnail you want.
- Tap Choose. The video and its audio track will play automatically when the slide is played by tapping the play icon:
Not all video formats work with your compatible iOS device.