iWork for iOS: Compatible fonts
Compatible iWork for iOS devices support over 40 fonts and font families.
When you're importing a document that uses an unavailable font on a compatible iOS device, iWork for iOS displays Helvetica instead.
To see which fonts you can use in iWork on your iOS device:
- Open one of the iWork applications on your iOS device.
- Select text or tap in a text entry field.
- Tap the Format Inspector , and then tap Style.
- Tap the font name in the style window to see more options.
- Tap the font name again to see the full list of available fonts.
Note: iWork for iOS version 1.7 and later saves the font information, so it's not lost when you open your document again in iWork on your Mac.