About Safari 5.1 for Windows
This update contains improvements to stability, compatibility, usability, and security.
- Stability improvements for web applications that use WebSocket with certain proxy configurations
- A fix for an issue that could cause Safari to stop responding after downloading a file
- Improvements to the appearance and layout of text with HTML5 ruby annotations
- A fix for an issue that could cause elements in frames to appear in the wrong place on pandora.com and other websites
- A fix for an issue that could cause custom-styled cursors on some webpages to be positioned incorrectly
- Automatic hyphenation of justified text in Reader view
- A fix for an issue that could prevent Safari from displaying the page for a URL pasted in the address field
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit this site: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
Important: Information about products not manufactured by Apple is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute Apple’s recommendation or endorsement. Please contact the vendor for additional information.
Last Modified: Jul 22, 2011