About Safari 5.1 for Mac OS X v10.6
This update contains improvements to stability, compatibility, usability, and security.
This update includes the following improvements:
- Stability improvements for webpages when a plug-in stops responding
- Stability improvements for web applications that use WebSocket with certain proxy configurations
- Improvements to the appearance and layout of text with HTML5 ruby annotations
- A fix for an issue that could affect the layout of mail.yahoo.co.jp
- A fix for an issue that could cause elements in frames to appear in the wrong place on pandora.com and other websites
- A fix for an issue that could cause custom-styled cursors on some webpages to be positioned incorrectly
- Automatic hyphenation of justified text in Reader view
- A fix for an issue that prevented Safari from saving webpages with long titles as a web archive
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit this site: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.