Compressor 4 version 4.0.7 release notes
Compressor version 4.0.7 is an update to Compressor 4. The update is recommended for all users of Compressor 4.
Compressor version 4.0.7
This update improves overall stability, performance, and compatibility. Updates include:
- Removes 1 GB file size limit for uploads to Vimeo
- Fixes a stability issue when playing back certain MPEG-2 files
- Fixes a stability issue in Qmaster when processing multiple jobs
For more information visit www.apple.com/finalcutpro/compressor.
Below is information about previous Compressor 4 updates.
Compressor version 4.0.6
This update improves overall stability and performance including:
- Fixes an issue with uploading clips larger than 1 GB to Vimeo.
Compressor version 4.0.5
- Improved cluster setup eliminates the need to have Compressor open on all cluster nodes.
- Ability to use encoding clusters without administrator authentication.
- Addresses an issue related to third-party QuickTime components that could prevent Compressor from opening.
Compressor version 4.0.4
Compressor version 4.0.4 improves overall stability and performance including:
- Enhancements to Share Monitor for MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012).
- Resolves a stability issue that could occur when selecting the Publish to YouTube job action from the Inspector
Compressor version 4.0.3
Compressor 4.0.3 adds functionality and improves overall performance including:
- Ability to run Compressor on a Mac without a monitor.
- Fixes an issue with exporting when logged in as an Open Directory user.
- Improves performance when encoding MP4 and AVI files.
- Adds an export setting for 1080p video on compatible iOS devices.
Compressor version 4.0.2
Compressor version 4.0.2 improves overall stability and performance including:
- Markers are set as chapter markers by default.
- Adds Uncompressed 8-bit and 10-bit 4:2:2 to export settings list.
- Improves the speed of transcoding from Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2 to ProRes.
Compressor version 4.0.1
Improves overall stability and performance including:
- Updates the bitrates in Cellular settings for HTTP Live Streaming.
- Fixes an issue with accessing QuickTime Export Component settings in Final Cut Pro X.
- Fixes an issue in which This Computer cluster does not appear when OS X is configured in Chinese.
- Resolves stability issues when launching Soundtrack Pro after Compressor 4 is installed.