AT&T: How to set up and manage a cellular data account on your iPad
Learn how to set up or manage an AT&T cellular data plan on an iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular).
Follow these steps to set up or manage your new Cellular Data account.
- Tap Settings > Cellular Data > View Account
- When the Cellular Data Account management window loads, tap Set Up New Account.
- Enter the required information and select a plan option. Tap Next when you are finished.
Note: Data Plan pricing and availability vary by device and may change. Contact your carrier for more information.
- When the Terms of Service agreement loads, take a minute to read this agreement. Tap Agree to continue.
- The Payment Summary loads, displaying a summary of the account and plan you chose. Tap Submit to complete the creation of your cellular data account.
Note: You can also add an International data plan on this screen by tapping Add International Data, or you can access your account later to manage your plan options. If you need to use your iPad internationally, you must sign up for the international data plan while in the United States.
- The Congratulations screen appears, confirming that your account has been created, and that AT&T is activating your iPad. Tap OK to finish and return to the Settings screen.
- A few moments later, your iPad should notify you that your cellular data connection has been activated.
Contact your carrier if you have any questions about your plan or service.
Important: Information about products not manufactured by Apple is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute Apple’s recommendation or endorsement. Please contact the vendor for additional information.
Dernière modification : Feb 22, 2013