Magic Mouse: Enabling gestures
Learn how to enable gestures through the Mouse preference pane in System Preferences. You need Mac OS X v10.6.3 or later to enable multi-touch gestures for Magic Mouse.
- Make sure the Magic Mouse is paired and connected to your computer
- Open System Preferences by choosing System Preferences from the Apple () menu.
- Choose Mouse from the View menu.
- Learn about the gesture's features by positioning your mouse pointer over a gesture, then watching the video that shows how the gesture operates.
- Click the checkbox next to the feature to enable it.
If you're running BootCamp, make sure you have the latest BootCamp software update for your computer.