iMovie '08: Samsung SC-MX20 camcorders
- Update to the latest version of iMovie '08 by choosing Software Update from the Apple menu.
- Connect your Samsung SC-MX20 camcorder to your computer and open iMovie '08.
- Import movies using the File menu in iMovie:
- In iMovie, choose File > Import Movies.
- Locate the mounted Samsung camcorder through the import window and select the VIDEO folder, then select the 100VIDEO folder. For each clip you have recorded you will find a video file in .MP4 format in this folder. See the screen shot below for an example.
- Select the files that you would like to import, destination, Event name, and Video Size setting.
- Click Import.
Important: Information about products not manufactured by Apple is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute Apple’s recommendation or endorsement. Please contact the vendor for additional information.
Last Modified: Dec 4, 2011