Nike + iPod: Unpairing a sensor from a nikeplus.com account when you've purchased a new sensor
If your Nike + iPod Sensor runs out of batteries and you have purchased a new Nike + iPod Sensor, you may need to "unpair" your original sensor from your nikeplus.com account in order to continue uploading workout data from your new sensor to the same nikeplus.com account.
Nike + iPod Sport Kit, iPhone 3GS, iPod nano, iPod nano (2nd generation), iPod nano (3rd generation), iPod nano (4th generation), iPod touch (2nd generation)
To unpair a sensor from your nikeplus.com account:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation), or iPhone 3GS to your computer.
- Select your iPod or iPhone from the Devices list on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select the Nike + iPod tab.
- Select the Sensor you wish to unpair.
- Deselect the option to "Automatically send workout data to nikeplus.com."
- Click the Apply button on the bottom right corner to confirm.
By following the steps above, you will have effectively unpaired your sensor from your nikeplus.com account. The next time your iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation), or iPhone 3GS is connected to your computer with workout data from your new sensor, iTunes will ask if you would like to automatically submit your workout results to nikeplus.com. Once sent, you will need to visit your nikeplus.com account and sign in so that iTunes can automatically send future workout data from your new sensor to your nikeplus.com account.