Archived - Bonjour for Windows: How to add Printer Wizard and the Internet Explorer plug-in
If you get Bonjour for Windows as a result of installing iTunes for Windows, Airport Utility for Windows, or Safari for Windows, your version of Bonjour may not include the Bonjour Printer Wizard and Internet Explorer plug-in. You can install a version of Bonjour for Windows that includes these features.
To install Bonjour for Windows that includes the Bonjour Printer Wizard and Internet Explorer plug-in, follow the steps below:
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- If you use Windows XP, double-click Add/Remove programs.
If you use Vista, double-click Programs and Features.
- Locate Bonjour on the list, select it then click Remove.
- Using a web browser, go to http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/bonjourforwindows.html.
- Download Bonjour for Windows and install it on your Windows system.
- You will be asked if you want to install a shortcut to the Printer Wizard on your desktop.
- If you choose no, you can still access the Bonjour Printer Wizard:
- Click All Programs.
- Select Bonjour, then Bonjour Printer Wizard, from the pop-up menu.
Important: Information about products not manufactured by Apple is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute Apple’s recommendation or endorsement. Please contact the vendor for additional information.