iTunes Store: See your purchase history and web order numbers
You can see your purchase history for the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store in the iTunes Store.
See your purchase history
Remember to use the same Apple ID that you used for your purchases. If you changed the country for your Apple ID, only the purchases made in your new country will display.
Follow these steps to see your purchase history:
- Click to open your account in iTunes (you may need to sign in with your Apple ID). iTunes will open, and you'll see the items you purchased.
Or you can follow these steps to view your account:
- Open iTunes and click iTunes Store.
- Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your Apple ID and select Account.
- Under Purchase History, click See All.
It may take a moment for your Purchase History to appear.
- To see a purchase's details, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are first.
- The web order number appears under the date of each transaction.
- The time above the order number should have an AM or PM; the AM or PM may not show in the email invoice.
If you need help with your purchases, you may find the answer below:
- Learn how to redownload past purchases.
- Learn how to manage your Mac App Store purchases.
- Learn how to hide items in your Purchase History.
- You can report a problem with a purchase made within the last 90 days.
Learn how to report a problem with your purchase.
- For help with an older purchase, contact iTunes Store support and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.